Tuition and Cost
CPR Training (New CPR, Renewal CPR, Heart saver & Health care CPR)
$30 to $55 - Class Every Day of the week - From Monday to Saturday
From Monday to Saturday at our Rundberg location.
PRIVATE classes available at your location. Group classes for Family and friends.
$55 - Private / One-to-One Class
For the CPR Training, Call Us - Phone: 512-947-5028 or 512-947-5036 or 512-836-3442
Nursing Assistant Training. (CNA)
A criminal background check is required before starting the CNA program.
|Details||Get a Report|
All fees are payable to: Central Texas Nurse Network, Inc.
- Assistance to Spanish Students
- Testing in Spanish
- Materials and Books are available in Spanish
Classes are offered every 3 weeks.
Payment plans are available, Contact Us for more details.
Financial assistance may be available through one of the organizations listed below.
- Texas Department of Assistive and Rehabilitative Services. website
- Goodwill Industries. website
- Worksource. website
All prospective students can apply for the WIA Program at any Worksourse location.
Click HERE to get information on the WIA program
- American Youthworks... website
- Capital Idea.org
School Policy Regarding Complaints
- The School Has a certificate of approval from TWC to operate a career school or college in the state of texas (TWC - assigned school number: s2231)
- The school's programs are approved by TWC and the Department of Assistive and Rehabilitative Services (DARS)
- Students must address thier concern about the school or an educational programby following the grievance proces outlined in the school's catalog.
- Students dissatisfied as with the school's response to thier complaint can file a formal complaint with TWC, as well as with other relevent agencies or accreditors, if applicable.
- Information on filing a complaint with TWC can be found on its Career School and Colleges Website at http://csc.twc.state.tx.us
Training Materials, Books, Online Resources
- The Nursing Assistant's Handbook Workbook (Hartman Pusblishing, Inc)
- Contact Us for more training materials
- Visit Promissor website for additional resourses. Click HERE
- TEXAS MEDICATION AIDE - BASIC COURSE CURRICULUM. Click HERE
Texas Curriculum for Nurse Aides in Long Term Care Facilities
The Texas Curriculum for Nurse Aides in Long Term Care Facilities is published by the DEPARTMENT OF AGING AND DISABILITY SERVICES and available below.
Topics covered are:
- Course Outline
- Procedural Guidelines
- Skills Checklists
Click HERE to View or Download this document in PDF format. (1.2 MB)
Texas Nurse Aide Candidate Handbook
This handbook is designed for nurse aide candidates seeking nurse aide registration in Texas. It describes the process of applying for and taking the Texas Skills Examination and the National Nurse Aide Assessment Program (NNAAP™) Written (or Oral) Examination.
Click HERE to View or Download the handbook in PDF format. (1 MB)